Universal Waste Recycling | Metro Detroit | Michigan
Universal Waste Recycling Overview
The proper handling of old lamps, batteries, electronic equipment and other small volumes of hazardous materials is a legal requirement for commercial, institutional and industrials facilities. Safely recycling these items is an effective way to minimize their environmental impact, communicate responsibility to your community and reduce your exposure to potential liability for improper disposal.
Unlimited Recycling, Inc. can provide you with our responsive and aggressive Universal Waste Management Program. This program covers the safe recycling of fluorescent lamps, HID lamps, compact fluorescent lamps, mercury vapor lamps, batteries, mercury-containing devices, electronic equipment, and PCB and non-PCB ballasts and other regulated wastes along with the approved disposal of what can’t be recycled.
Features & Benefits:
- Recycling pickup and processing of spent fluorescent lamps, HID lamps, compact fluorescent lamps, mercury vapor lamps, batteries, mercury containing devices, electronic equipment and PCB and non-PCB ballasts from your facility.
- Material can be picked up on pallets or special containers for specific materials.
- Your waste will be recycled or disposed of according to federal, state and local regulations.
- We will provide appropriate paperwork and will supply a certificate of recycling upon receipt of payment.
- Training and educational materials for management, housekeeping and employees minimizes your headaches implementing and maintaining program.
Download Universal Waste Management Service Overview, click here
Download Universal Waste Packaging Instructions, click here
Need to speak to a sales representative and order by phone? If so, please call 586-784-4980 Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm. Our sales representative will be here to assist you with your order.