Office Recycling Services | Metro Detroit | Michigan
Office Recycling Program Overview
Virtually all commercial, industrial and institutional facilities generate waste office paper, old corrugated boxes and beverage containers. Recycling these items is an effective way to minimize the environmental impact of your wastes, communicate responsibility to your community and reduce your costs of operations.
Unlimited Recycling can provide you with our convenient and effective Office Recycling Program. The program is designed to make recycling paper, cardboard and beverage containers easy and sustainable for the long term.
Features & Benefits:
- All colors and grades of paper are acceptable, including newspapers, magazines, paper clips, staples, tape, rubber bands, window envelopes, and cardboard (break them down first).
- #1 PET and #2 HDPE plastic, aluminum, steel and glass bottles can also be collected separately (NO plastic bags).
- Convenient internal and external recycling containers available for purchase or monthly rental.
- Timely, professional pickup service to help keep your facility clean.
- In high volume situations, revenue paid based on actual published market value.
- Complete training and educational materials for management, housekeeping, and employees minimize your headaches implementing and maintaining program provided at no charge.
- Ongoing program management assures employee participation and accurate data management.
Download Office Recycling Service Overview, click here
Document Shredding Services – Metro Detroit
Shredding Services for Business Services, Government, Legal, Financial, Education, Healthcare & much more!
Don’t risk an information or security breach. Keep your company’s confidential information secured! Unlimited Recycling offers secure document destruction, paper documents go into our locked containers where 100% of the paper is destroyed and recycled. After shredding occurs you will receive a Certificate of Destruction confirming that your material has been securely destroyed. Call Unlimited Recycling, Inc. for regularly scheduled or as needed shredding service.
Download Onsite Document Shredding Service Overview, click here