LEED Waste Management | Metro Detroit | Michigan
LEED Waste Management
Modern construction and demolition companies can no longer rely on landfills to dispose of their waste. Today’s projects require innovative waste management practices to reach customer and LEED goals for green building.
Unlimited Recycling, Inc. can provide you with our responsive and aggressive LEED Waste Management Program. This program covers the pickup and disposal of traditional construction & demolition debris as well as the recycling of scrap metal, concrete, drywall, old corrugated containers, and wood.
Features & Benefits:
- Collection of wastes using 10, 20, 30 & 40 cubic yard containers provides size flexibility for big and small jobs.
- Timely, professional pickup service to help keep your job-site clean.
- Safe disposal of non-recyclable waste in sanitary landfills and/or waste-to-energy facilities.
- Special weight-based pricing to reduce charges for “light-loads”.
- Recycling pickup and processing of separated old corrugated containers, drywall, scrap metal, wood & concrete to minimize environmental impact, communicate corporate responsibility and reduce costs.
- Revenue paid based on actual published market value.
- Customized billing options enable you to track costs and recovery by job site.
- Ongoing program management assures employee participation and accurate data management.
We’ve created a comprehensive approach to maximizing diversion from landfills:
- We establish waste diversion goals for the project by identifying materials, both structural and non-structural targeted for diversion. approximate a percentage of the overall project waste that these materials represent.
- We specify whether materials will be separated or commingled and describe the diversion strategies planned for the project. We include in the waste management plan where the materials will be taken and how the recycling facility will process the material.
- Provide a final report detailing all major waste streams generated, including disposal and diversion rates.
Need to speak to a sales representative and order by phone? If so, please call 586-784-4980 Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm. Our sales representative will be here to assist you with your order.
Request more information on LEED Waste Management
Need Dumpster Rental Services in Michigan?
10 Yard Dumpster Rental = (Length: 11ft – Width: 8ft) – Height: 3.5ft.)
20 Yard Dumpster Rental = (Length: 22ft – Width: 8ft – Height: 4.5ft.)
30 Yard Dumpster Rental = (Length: 22ft – Width: 8ft – Height: 6ft.)
40 Yard Dumpster Rental = (Length: 22ft – Width: 8ft – Height: 8ft.)
Or Call to Order: (586) 784-4980