Industrial Waste Recycling | Metro Detroit | Michigan
Industrial Waste Management Program Overview
Manufacturing, assembly and distribution facilities of all sizes face increasing demand to minimize the environmental impact of their wastes, communicate responsibility to their community, reduce operational costs and minimize long-term liabilities. Recycling is a key part of an effective strategy for achieving these results.
Unlimited Recycling, Inc. can provide your company with our aggressive, proactive Industrial Waste Management Program. This program covers the recycling of all paper, old corrugated containers, scrap metal, industrial plastic, glass, electronic equipment, wood pallets & mixed beverage containers and the disposal of what isn’t recycled.
Features & Benefits:
- Timely, professional collection of all wastes using pickup containers and vehicles that best meet your facility requirements.
- Recycling pickup and processing of office paper, old corrugated containers, scrap metal, industrial plastic, glass, electronic equipment, wood pallets & mixed beverage containers to minimize environmental impact, communicate corporate responsibility and reduce costs.
- Safe disposal of non-recyclable waste in sanitary landfills and/or waste-to-energy facilities.
- Special “weight-based” pricing to reduce charges for light-loads.
- Compactors, Balers, Shredders and a variety of internal recycling & waste handling containers provided for convenient use by workers.
- Complete training and educational materials for management, housekeeping, and employees minimize your headaches implementing and maintaining the program.