Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disinfecting and Disposal Services Overview
Unlimited Recycling is Now Offering COVID-19 Disinfecting Service – Using CDC approved disinfectants, equipment, and protocols to combat the virus, we help keep your team safe. We offer disinfecting, sanitizing services, and hazardous waste disposal for offices and facilities of all types. We are dedicated and committed to complete and unsurpassed customer satisfaction.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim.
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste.
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicans.
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas.
- Unlimited Recycling is OSHA compliant and follows all CDC guidance regarding Coronavirus.
- Our 6-8 person crews can disinfect approx. 100,000 sq. ft. per day – assumes approximately 75% manufacturing, 20% office, and 5% common areas (break rooms, bathrooms, lobby, etc.
- Banks / Financial
- Car Dealerships
- Day Care Centers / Preschools
- Education / Schools
- Gym and Fitness
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Offices and Buildings
- Property Management
Please fill out questionnaire below for a quote!
Download COVID-19 Disinfecting Questionnaire, click here